Monday, April 12, 2010

The biggest loser...!!! I love you!

OMG!! Soo also while I was in Denver... I fell head over heals in love with the biggest loser! I had never ever watched this show before until then and it is amazing! This show to me is sooo inspirational...The people on are unbelievable!! I seriously cry numerous times every episode I have seen sooo far!! The bond and relationship that they have built with each other is sooo sweet...I love mostly all of them on the show!! However I do have my few favorites!!My number one is..................................
SUNSHINE!!!!
To me Sunshine is the sweetest little thing ever..she seems soo genuine!! I wish I could meet her and give her a hug in real life and tell her proud I am!! She is ammazing!! Her name suits her perfect she lights up everything!!

A close second behing my fave Sunshine is.......

DARIS!!!
I love Daris!! He is sooo sweet you just wanna squeeze him!! He had never been on a date with a girl when he was heavier..which breaks my heart..considering he seems like the kindest and nicest person!! I wish I could have found a more recnt of Daris to show his amazing progress! He looks fantastic and he has even been on a date...THANK GOD..he deserves it...love him!!

I am also sooo happy that Melissa got eliminated..she is such a little snake! The house is a little love nest and definitely doesnt need her around to ruin their bonds!!

So...as for me...I am fan for life! You are all inspirational!

1 comment: