Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dear John....

sooo I finished reading the book Dear John and it was without a doubt absolutely amazing!! So many times I realized that I was smiling sooo big while reading this book....crying for numerous pages and being left with the best feeling! Usually I read a book and within a few chapters I am over it..but I couldnt even put this one down!! I was out shopping aka my favorite thing the world and realized all I could think about was this book! If you havent read this yet it is a must!! Totally cannot wait until February 2nd...it cant come soon enough...and also cant wait to see Channing Tatum since he is beautiful!! :) K


5 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to read this! First I have to finish the 4 books that I've halfways started! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seem too cute!! i hope you come back and keep posting - i'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, i left a little somethign for you over on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get the book before I see the movie, the books are usually better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg alanna I just got back into blogging bc well of a few different things!! I am sooo estatic that you are following me!! Thank you sooo much!!I will follow yours as well!!

    ReplyDelete