Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ok its been forever since I have blogged anything on here!! Haha I definitely didnt and still really dont know how to work this whole blog thing but however..I am sooo stinkin excited that I now have two followers..I know only 2 but I am sooo excited sooo...thank you...even if it was because you just felt sorry for me!! Anywho...I am soo excited because I just booked a flight to Denver Colorado to visit one of my best friends Laura next month! She continuously describes the amazing shopping there and I am ooohhh so jealous and now I get to experience it myself..!!! So thrilled!! I am also hoping to fall madly in love with a beautiful man with a beard and never come back to Virginia..haha ..or well to visit bc lets face it I do loovvve the south!!!

Ps..would anyone like to help me maybe learn how to make my profile prettier..its boring and plain right now which is something that I do not like!! :)

Kristal xoxo :)

1 comment:

  1. you are too cute!! have so much fun shopping! i wish i could tell you how to make your profile more fun, but i'm not very good at it myself...just try going to customize (in the upper right hand corner) and mess around with the colors till you find something you love!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete