Thursday, February 18, 2010

dresses ...dresses and maybe a few more dresses..

Soooo..it is absolutely frigid here in Virginia!! I am sooo over this cold weather and ready for the warm weather!! Out with the old and in with the new...yes please!! Well last night I couldnt sleep and looked at a gazillion clothing websites...I love all brands and style of clothing..from the cheapest to the most expensive and classic to crazy!! I wish I could order everything that I want but then that would require me to live in my car which would mean nowhere to hang them!!! Some of my favorite websites are .... of course Forever21.. Lulu's..Urban Outfitters..and Anthropologie just to name a few!! Here are some of my faves......

** Forever21**


**Lulu's**


**Urban Outfitters**

obviously I am obsessed with florals right now...soooo prettty...gimmmee!!
...I did just get this one the other day...

soooo cute...
and its actually from American Eagle... loooove!

If anyone knows anywhere else to buy cute dresses let me know..but not too many since
I am trying to save for my amazing shopping trip in Denver!!

Kristal xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment