Saturday, March 20, 2010

DENVERRRRR!!!

This time next week I will be in Denver, Colorado with two of my best friends!! I am sooo excited I cannot wait!! I am however a little nervous for the plane ride!! Too bad my plane leaves at 830 in the morning so Im not sure if the airplane bars will be open..haha...ya know just to calm the nerves a little...it might not be that bad but I havent been on a plane in years! Sooo excited but only thing that I will miss here for a few days is the beautiful weather!! Happy First Day of SPRING!!!


3 comments:

  1. have so much fun girly!! and i think you shoudl look forward to the flight - i LOVE airports! they're a great way to meet cute guys! and that early in the morning? they'll all be $$$ businessmen! and i am SURE there'll be a bar open somewhere ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristal! New follower to your blog. I love that saying about Spring! PARTY TIME!! :) XOOX

    ReplyDelete