Thursday, March 18, 2010

sooooo busy....

It seems like my friends and myself have all just been soo busy lately..whether its school...work...life..or all three combined..we havent been able to hang out as much lately..I really miss those times when all you had to worry about was what you were going to wear..or where you were going..now let me see whats going on saturday and I'll call you back...even though me and all my  friends are still soooo sooo close it just stinks we cant be together and hang out and be as crazy as we want to be....so I just wanted to post a few pics that made me think of certain nights out or just great memories and fun..I hope you enjoy some of my pictures!!! :) ;)

these are just a few of the bazzzzillion pictures I have..I am in love with my friends...cant wait  to have some more crazy amazing times coming our way sooo soon!! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh i've missed commenting on so many of your posts!! it looks like you and your friends have so much fun together, and i totally agree with you about the awards...she looks beautiful, and people who dare to write things like that? incredibly sad. their parents should be embarassed.

    ReplyDelete