Sunday, March 7, 2010

the oooo lalala academy awards...

So..I was watching the academy awards this evening..well I dvr'd them and fast forwarded through the boring parts of course!! There were soo many beautiful dresses and such great makeup and hair I am in love!! I would die to have professional makeup and hair done for me!! Amazing!! But anyways..my one of my favorites is........Gabourey Sidibe!!!  She is sooo cute..so sweet looking..so humble and happy looking!! I just want to hug and squeeze her all day long!!! She just radiates happieness to me!!! As from Oprah tonight...Gabourey was just trying out for the role for extra money as a college student and ended up in the same category as Meryl Streep!!! Wow what an honor!!! That seriously just amazes me!!!
I found this picutre from E! online..I think she is just adorable..I mean yes maybe she is overweight but she looks comfortable and confident in her own skin and everyone should be like this!! However...when I was looking for this picture people had blogged and tweeted so many nasty things about the way she looks!! It sickens me that people have such ugly nasty things to say... I mean who gives anyone the voice and right to judge and awfully critique someone so harshly?!?! For example.... " Stylish? Only if you can consider tents stylish! And like she had anything to do with picking out the tent..er, gown anyway. My god, look at those hamhocks. Sleeves would've been appropriate here, I think whoever picked her dress was having a good laugh at the expense of everybody's eyes. " but thank god for people like this " I hope you evil people become obese, so you would know how they feel. She is very confident for being her size, she is not letting no haters bring her down,and she looks good, you don't even know why she is over weight.I guess for you people being anorexic and a size 0 is healthy. When girls see that she is confident in her weight they will be too. "

So im sorry this is still a happy blog but that broke my little heart on how mean people can be..its so sad!!! But I think she is soo stinkin cute!!!! :)



Another beauty is Sandra Bullock...omg STUNNING!!!! I have read in magazines how she is the sweetest and nicest pereson ever and I definitely believe that she is!!! Her speech was great..and she is soooo sweet towards her husband!! I love it!! She definitely deserved the amazing award that she received!!! I loveeeed the Blindside!!!!


amazing!!!

:) xoxo Kristal

1 comment:

  1. Aww I completely agree with you Kristal!! It truly is all about confidence and how you FEEL in the clothes you wear.

    I thought Sandra looked so beautiful, I like how she went with a bold lip color, it stood out against the neutral color of the dress!

    xo

    ReplyDelete